In 2005, the school implemented the Victorian Essential Learnings Framework or VELS.
The learning standards provide a framework for planning of curriculum across all levels of the school. They set out standards for students to achieve in the following areas:
Physical, Personal and Social Learning
- Health and Physical Education
- Interpersonal Development
- Personal Learning
- Civics and Citizenship
Discipline Based Learning
- The Arts
- English and Languages Other Than English
- The Humanities
- Design, Creativity and Technology
- Information and Communication Technology
The curriculum is delivered through classroom programs and specialist classes.
Students received weekly specialist session of Physical Education, Music and Art, Library/ICT and LOTE